FROM ANY PAGE
• Click the US map icon at the top of the screen to display the Select a State menu.
• On the menu, click any US state to list pet-free hotels in that state or district.
THE RESULTS TABLE
• The results table shows the pin numbers, the locations, and the names of the hotels.
• Click on the hotel’s pin number to display the map and zoom in on that hotel.
• Or, click on the location name to find the hotel on a Google map (opens a new page).
• Or, click on the property name to view the hotel’s pet policy page (opens a new page).
THE RESULTS MAP
• On the Results page, click the Map On/Off tab to reveal or hide the state map.
• Only the hotels in the currently selected state are shown on the map.
• Use the + and – buttons on the map to zoom in and out.
• Click a numbered pin on the map to reveal the hotel’s name.
• After zooming in, a two-letter hotel code (listed below) appears next to each pin.
• If you see “invalid credentials” you need to use https — https://petfreehotels.com.